Sargent and Greenleaf 6120, UL Listed Type I Electronic Lock Retrofit Kit
This listing includes the entire retrofit lock kit which can be used to replace or upgrade the lock on a safe. Replacing any part of a lock should be done by a locksmith.
Those who know know that Sargent and Greenleaf is the standard in safe locks. Part of that standard is the balance between convenience and control provided by the 6120, which is used across a wide array of safes. Easy to install or retrofit, S&G 6120 makes upgrading your safe easy. The 6120 is also EMP resistant, making it perfect for gun safes, home and commercial use.
- Retrofit Kit - Can be used to replace or upgrade lock
- Replacing any part of a lock should be done by a locksmith.
- Single control operating mode
- Nine codes available: 1 master, 8 user
- Management reset code
- Time delay 1-9 minutes
- Penalty lockout
- Two-year limited warranty from date of shipment (if installed by locksmith)
- UL-Listed Type 1
|Manufacturer||Sargent and Greenleaf|
|Lock Security Authority||UL - Underwriters Laboratory|
|Lock is High Security||Yes|
|Lock Security Rating||Type I|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|Lock UL Rating||N/A|